There are three important ways that you can show your support for All Saints.
Much of the work we do at All Saints depends on the contributions and generosity of our community. We invite you to donate as you are able via CanadaHelps our online payment provider.
Donate some of our most needed items
Of the many ways to donate to All Saints, we appreciate donations of clothing, personal items, and in-kind donations. There are some items we are unable to accept due to sanitary, health, and safety concerns.
$10 giftcards (McDonald’s, Subway, Tim Horton’s, FreshCo)
(adult clothing only)
- Brand new underwear (Men’s M, L or XL/ Women’s S, M, L)
- Men’s and Women’s hoodies
- Men’s & Women’s T-shirts
- Men’s & Women’s sweatpant bottoms
- Women’s yoga pants or leggings
- Men’s and women’s winter shoes/boots or running shoes
- Men’s and women’s jeans
- Men’s and women’s winter jackets
- Winter boots
NURSING PROGRAM NEEDS:
- Wound care products
- Cough Drops
- First aid supplies
- Ensure products
(New, unused toiletries are always needed)
- Feminine hygiene products
We cherish your prayers!