DONATING GOODSA Tremendous Need
Of the many ways to donate to All Saints, we appreciate donations of clothing, personal items, and in-kind donations. There are some items we are unable to accept due to sanitary, health and safety concerns.
- All Saints operates an emergency clothing bank. We keep essential and seasonally appropriate adult-sized items. Our storage space is limited. ***Please NO children’s clothing/toys and dress clothes/suits.***
- New, unused toiletries are always needed. We distribute toothpaste, toothbrushes, soaps, shampoo, conditioner, cosmetics, deodorant, lotion and feminine hygiene products.
- Our nursing program is always grateful for first aid supplies, vitamins, cough drops etc.
- Ensure Products
- Commercial Kitchen Pots and Pans
- Metal Storage Cabinets
- Handheld Percussion Instruments
- Wound Care Products
- Bathroom Scale
- Winter Boots
315 Dundas Street East (The southeast corner of Sherbourne & Dundas) Toronto, ON M5A 2A2
GET IN TOUCH!
Want to learn more about our amazing community? Fill out the form below or give us a call!
©All Saints Church-Community Centre 2020. Designed by Agent Brand. Photography by Michael Hudson